Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Typical day in My Life!



At age 12, I don't have to tell you that I've slowed down a whole lot! When I was much younger, I used to be a Holy Terror! I had mom taking nerve pills and Dad was trying to kill me! (He wasn't a cat lover!) I also had a few siblings that made life more exciting! Those were the days!
Now, mom and I live in a cute little apartment in a quaint little town. We get along just fine because she knows I"M IN CONTROL!! I have her so wrapped around my paws that there isn't anything she wouldn't do for me. I refuse to eat unless she sits at the table with me, and I always wake her up for my 3AM meal which she faithfully does! Can you imagine that! She's a good sport though even though I go right back to sleep and she can't! *giggles*
My interests these days are trying to jump to the top shelf in mom's closets, playing with my favorite toys made by mom out of pipecleaners, and eating and sleeping. I also spend as much time as I can chatting with my internet friends on http://www.catster.com/. I'm preparing at the moment our Siamese annual Birthday BBQ coming up next week! We've had a lot of good times together but the past year, my health hasn't been too great! I'll tell you about that one day too!
Well enough for tonight! Time for meds and mom's really into watching the DNC; so I'll talk to you again soon!
Stay Cool,
Toulouse







No comments: