Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to My Korner

Welcome to my little korner of the world! It's been two years since I've attempted to create a blog; so let's see if I can pull this off. My great friend Skeezy got me interested in blogging again. I bet a lot of you know who I mean! He is one of the coolest cats I know and is so funny! I might as well go back and tell you how I met him while I'm mentioning him. I met him on the best cat website called Catster!! He joined my group I created for Siamese cats and he's been a dear friend ever since!



Well, this past week Skeezix was filling in for Snuzzy on http://www.snuzzy.com/. It was my first time visiting Snuzzy so it was all new to me! Skeez had posted the cutest and funnies pictures of a variety of animals that had me rolling on the floor!! He did such a good job that you couldn't wait to wake up in the morning to run and see what Skeez had posted! I was so sad to see his duties end, but we're hoping they will invite him back. Snuzzy, as you probably guessed, is back and he is funny too! I highly recommend this website cause they say that laughter adds 8 years to a human's life; so just imagine how long we could live! Did I tell you I am a Siamese cat? *giggles*



Well, I can see I have a lot to say and hope you enjoy reading about my experiences. I have so much to learn on how to do more than write to make my blog interesting; so any help and advice is always welcome!



Ut-oh, it's time for my evening pills! I better close but just wanted to introduce myself and tell you how I got here! I'll be back soon to tell you more about my life and all the great friends I've made!



Stay Cool,

Toulouse

No comments: