Friday, August 29, 2008

Where did the Week Go?



Another week passes and I don't know where the summer went? Mom is busy today because her daughter is coming tomorrow to spend the weekend with us. She lives about 4 hours away; so we don't get to see her very often. Now I don't know why I feel this way, but I hide in the closet and won't come out until she leaves. I think it had something to do with when I was little and she use to babysit me. I didn't and still don't like mom to leave me alone. But I'm getting better as I get older! I have to come out if I want food .... right? Also, football season starts and mom is a big Steeler fan and Miami and Florida State! We always make a big pot of chili in the crock pot and curl up with snacks and watch the games together! Go Steelers!
This weekend is also my bestest friend Frankie's birthdayhttp://www.catster.com/cats/295988


He is a handsome Meezer who will be 8 years old on September 1st! Please check out his page and send him your wishes. If you are an owner of a cat or dog, please check out Catster and join. http://www.catster.com/ It's a community you'll thoroughly enjoy and find lasting friends and plenty of things to do!
Well I hope you all have a safe and eventful holiday weekend! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!
Stay Cool,
Toulouse



No comments: