Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dream Big, Win Big



I have to thank this creation to my furry best friends, maggy and Zoey,for making this for me after a big Steeler win last night! Mom and I are big big big Steeler fans, but we also love to watch college football and are major fans of Florida, Florida State and Miami! *Scratches his head* Can you figure that one out? *giggles*

Well today is also a very important day for all Americans, and I hope you were all able to get out and exercise your right to vote!! I can't get this song out of my mind today, but GOD BLESS THE USA!!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse

4 comments:

Parker said...

What a great photo!

The Cat Realm said...

We aren't big on sports but we are happy for you that your team won!

Unknown said...

They is great in makin piccys. Yoo look fab u lous

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Yay, Steelers!!! That's a really cute graphic. ZOOLATRY is the greatest!