Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yawning is Contagious!


Today I was reading Grreta's blog and she had shared what she considered an embarrasing picture her mom took of her yawning! Mom and I thought she looked so cute and I really loved her cat tree too! Well hours later, mom caught me in the exact same way! Yes, YAWNING! It was a big one too! So I just didn't want Grreta to feel alone and thought I'd show my embarrassing moment with you too! *giggles*






The good thing about yawning is that you get these results! Yes, a nice long Sunday nap which I think you will admit I enjoyed thoroughly!
Hope you all had a very relaxing and peaceful Sunday!
Hugs,
Toulouse

8 comments:

Lola and AppleJack said...

Oh Toulouse! You're so very sweet and handsome!

Love Lola & AppleJack

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Wow! That is a truly impressive yawn! I do feel much better about my picture now. At least your mom was nice enough to post a second picture of you napping and looking absolutely adorable. I hope you had a wonderful Sunday.

Mr. Echo said...

Yawning or shouting? Yoo look like yur in a reel good nap too. Hope yoo is well! Purrs, yur buddy Echo

The Island Cats said...

Yep, sometimes we yawn at each other cuz it's so contagious! Happy Sunday!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yes, it's contajus...first the yawning den da naps...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't you just hate it when your mum catches you unawares and then puts up photos to show everyone?

Unknown said...

heh yer yawn made the mom yawn! hehe

Anonymous said...

haha Toulouse You made-ed my Momma yawn too!! it IS contagious! :))

V-V