Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turkey Shooting Game!

Hi Everyone!
One of my favorite things to do on the internet is play holiday games. There was the cutest Halloween Bowling game that I have had so much fun playing every year. Well my good friend Angel, and her angel brother Zoomie, just sent me this cute turkey shooting game! Not that I would ever condone shooting ANY animal, I do enjoy these cute virtual games. They keep my toes and nails sharp as I grow old! *giggles* So here it is!

Nothing to do today? try this...


Shoot the turkeys with the left button on your mouse.


LET'S SEE HOW GOOD YOUR SHOOTING

SKILLS ARE.



SCROLL DOWN & HAVE FUN.

Southbank - Turkey Shoot

Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Toulouse

5 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That was really fun! Now I'm craving some turkey flavored stinky goodness.

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmm turkey, nom nom nom

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha1 That was fun.

Daisy said...

Woohoo! I got 6793! At the end, I was gettin' dizzy with all those turkeys flying at me.

Anonymous said...

hehe Momma does not want to embarrass me or herself.. we is hopeless at beat em up smash em up games :)

V-V