Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turkey Shooting Game!

Hi Everyone!
One of my favorite things to do on the internet is play holiday games. There was the cutest Halloween Bowling game that I have had so much fun playing every year. Well my good friend Angel, and her angel brother Zoomie, just sent me this cute turkey shooting game! Not that I would ever condone shooting ANY animal, I do enjoy these cute virtual games. They keep my toes and nails sharp as I grow old! *giggles* So here it is!

Nothing to do today? try this...


Shoot the turkeys with the left button on your mouse.


LET'S SEE HOW GOOD YOUR SHOOTING

SKILLS ARE.



SCROLL DOWN & HAVE FUN.

Southbank - Turkey Shoot

Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Toulouse

5 comments:

GRRRETA said...

That was really fun! Now I'm craving some turkey flavored stinky goodness.

Shadow / Molly said...

mmmmmmmmm turkey, nom nom nom

Eric and Flynn said...

Haha1 That was fun.

Daisy said...

Woohoo! I got 6793! At the end, I was gettin' dizzy with all those turkeys flying at me.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

hehe Momma does not want to embarrass me or herself.. we is hopeless at beat em up smash em up games :)

V-V