Saturday, November 15, 2008

Guido's Big Day!

Happy Saturday my friends! Many of you may know about my friend, Guido, The Italian Cat, who is competiting tonight for a kool big million on "Think Like A Cat Show" on the Game Show Network at 9;30PM Eastern time! I am so excited for him and am so proud to know him. Mom has invited her neighbor friend over to have a pizza party and watch it together. Jill, mom's friend, is a cat-lover too! She is my private kitty sitter when mom has to leave me for a long period of time. Fortunately, that isn't often. But I hope you all will be able to tune in tonight and watch to see the show! I'm so excited, I can't wait. Our super kool friend, Skeezix, is going to his party today! Those of you who live in CA should stop by and say hello! Here's a little video that will be more informative on what is taking place today!


Now to show all of you just how much I love Meow Mix, here is my Meow Mix Clock that plays the Meow Mix Tune every hour! It's a hoot! You remember my Grandma. Well she saw it in a magazine and ordered it for me! I also loved their dry food til I got sick and had to be put on prescription food! Yuck! Oh I can still taste Meow Mix when I think of it! *giggles*









Well I better stop typing and take a nice long nap so I can stay up late and watch the show! Hope you all will be watching with me to see if Guido wins! Have a great weekend my friends!
Stay Kool,
Toulouse

7 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good luck to your furrend Guido. We won't be able to watch in the UK, but we have our paws crossed furr him.
We like your clock too. It's grrrrreat.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I really hope Guido wins. I love your kitty clock.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We don't gots cable so mom sed we could keep track of it on Skeezix "cats meow" blog...oh, dis is so aciting.

Anonymous said...

Does I say break a leg or good luck? Oh well I think the intenstions should be enough :p hehe
I just loves your clock!! So does momma :)

V-V

Everycat said...

Best of luck to Guido! Paws crossed here.

We love you clock, it's such a fun thing!

Whicky Wuudler

Anonymous said...

I hope he won and I love that adorable clock :)

Parker said...

pssssst - My sister Powder is gonna' tag you for a Meme on Tuesday!