Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tummy Tuesday!


One thing mom absolutely loves about cats are their cute fluffy bellies! She loves to see me in this position but she can't keep her fingers off of me! She heard that when a kitty rolls over on their tummies that they are said to be "content." Well, I must be one content kitty cause you'll find me in this pose most of the day!

Now this you may have already seen. It's one of mom's favorite! I spend most of my days and nights on mom's bed! Maybe I'm trying to keep it warm for mom ya think? Well mom will thank me tonight cause it was so cold here today it was snowing! I'll share some pics of the snow with you tomorrow! Well, it's time for me to crawl back in my bed!

Hope you all had a great Wednesday!
Hugs,
Toulouse

5 comments:

Daisy said...

You got a cute tummy! My Mommie wants to rub it!

Anonymous said...

Awww what a very cute tummy...Hugs Ariel

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow that's a great tummy. I like sleeping on my back too.
Flynn

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That tummy is irresistable! My mommy couldn't stop giggling at the second picture. You are sleeping in the cutest position. No wonder your mom can't keep her fingers off you.

Everycat said...

What a beautiful tummy you have Toulouse!

Whicky Wuudler