As you all know by now, I am new to Blogging. I have been so pleasantly surprised at how many of you have reached out to welcome me as well as help me with my blog. My dear friend Skeezix,spread the word to many of you to stop by and you all have made me feel right at home.
My new friends, Maggie and Zoey, made me the above Banner for my page which I really love along with the cool close up picture of me that I posted with my profile. They also gave me a really cute welcome picture of me with my favorite toys - pipe cleaners!!
This evening, Tigger sent me this adorable Welcome gift:
His sister Pye also sent me a lovely welcome gift! You know we could be twins except she is much prettier! *giggles*
You have all been so kind to welcome me into the Cat Blogosphere. Thanks go out to all of you!! I truly appreciate your kindness and willingness to help!
Have a very safe and enjoyable weekend!
- Will be back soon!
- My Almost First Mom!
- Guess who came to dinner?
- Bad Hair Day!
- One of my crazy habits!
- A Real Surprise
- How I got the name, Toulouse
- Easy Like Sunday Morning!
- Day full of pleasant surprises!
- Fashion Friday: This is really me!
- Off Early to see Dr. Conklin!
- Thank You Maggy and Zoey!
- Come Into My Office!
- Tuesday's Cute Pics!
- Tuesday Tummy Day!
- Mom took me for a stroll ride today!
- Toulouse's Cute Pics for the Day!
- Siamese BBQ Birthday Bash!
- Some Cute Pictures I found!
- Busy Week!
- ▼ September (20)