This is my friend, Dr. Conklin!
Happy Thursday dear friends! In about one hour I will be boarding my carrier to go see Dr. Conklin. I've packed my pipecleaners and my Black Kitty Webkinz. *giggles* Not my favorite place to visit, but she does take good care of me and she is really cute and funny! You see, I have diet-controlled diabetes, early stage of CRF, high blood pressure and loss of sight in my left eye. (You can notice it in some of my pictures) Well I've been very blessed to have caught all of this early, but I'm not a good patient at all. You all know the crazy sounds Meezers make. Well my last visit I was GROWLING at mom when she picked me up!! So I will hopefully catch up with all your blogs later tonight but please cross your paws my lab work will all come back with good news!
Have a great day and to all you kitties in line of "IKE", please stay safe and well. I'm purring for all of you!
- Will be back soon!
- My Almost First Mom!
- Guess who came to dinner?
- Bad Hair Day!
- One of my crazy habits!
- A Real Surprise
- How I got the name, Toulouse
- Easy Like Sunday Morning!
- Day full of pleasant surprises!
- Fashion Friday: This is really me!
- Off Early to see Dr. Conklin!
- Thank You Maggy and Zoey!
- Come Into My Office!
- Tuesday's Cute Pics!
- Tuesday Tummy Day!
- Mom took me for a stroll ride today!
- Toulouse's Cute Pics for the Day!
- Siamese BBQ Birthday Bash!
- Some Cute Pictures I found!
- Busy Week!
- ▼ September (20)