Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A Real Surprise
Isn't this pawsome? This award was given to me by The Misadvenures of Me kitties! *Waves to them* I am tickled pink to receive it and will proudly pass it on to seven more kitties. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have reached out and befriended me and helped me along my journey! I am motoring along a bit faster thanks to all the help and patience that I've received. This is the coolest planet on earth and I'm so glad I found it!
The Lengths I'll Go To For Pipe Cleaners!
Today Mom finally finished up her Fall cleaning! Thank goodness! I was about to go on strike because I felt alone and neglected! Pouting and hiding didn't even stop her which usually always works! She's off now to do some shopping and leaving me again! Can you imagine that? All I can say is there better be some pipe cleaners in those bags when she comes home! Just not sure how long I'm going to make her pay for her neglect. I guess I'll take a nap while she is gone and ponder on the subject! I'm sure I'll come up with something! *giggles*
Hope you are all having a great day!
- Will be back soon!
- My Almost First Mom!
- Guess who came to dinner?
- Bad Hair Day!
- One of my crazy habits!
- A Real Surprise
- How I got the name, Toulouse
- Easy Like Sunday Morning!
- Day full of pleasant surprises!
- Fashion Friday: This is really me!
- Off Early to see Dr. Conklin!
- Thank You Maggy and Zoey!
- Come Into My Office!
- Tuesday's Cute Pics!
- Tuesday Tummy Day!
- Mom took me for a stroll ride today!
- Toulouse's Cute Pics for the Day!
- Siamese BBQ Birthday Bash!
- Some Cute Pictures I found!
- Busy Week!
- ▼ September (20)